Daniel and his family have relocated to Cambridge, England, where he is completing PhD in history focusing on William Wilberforce’s use of public speaking in his campaign against the slave trade. After his first year of PhD research, Daniel presented 7 Actionable Strategies from Wilberforce on how to combat human trafficking. This speech was to 100 congressmen from over 40 countries around the world together with CEOs of global charities. This is one of several events Daniel’s research has already contributed toward, with several more scheduled for this next year.
The Objectives of this PhD Include:
– Investigating how various contexts, both secular and faith-based, can effectively address issues of abuse, injustice, and exploitation in a way that centres on the victims.
– Fostering meaningful dialogue about the role of ethical and moral frameworks in public discourse.
– Identifying best practices in the art of public speaking that can effect meaningful social change.
– Preparing Daniel for a professorial role in universities worldwide, where he can positively influence the next generation of students.
Daniel has received one of Canada’s most competitive scholarships, which, however, covers only 25% of the annual fees for Cambridge University. Despite diligent saving, Daniel and Alexandra still require an additional $38,000 USD per year for the next two years to meet the financial obligations of this educational journey. Your tax-deductible donation can make a significant difference.
Duration of the PhD: The programme will run from September 2022 to July 2025.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact Daniel directly at email@example.com.
* All Donations are the property of Helping Hands Ministries and to be used at the discretion of Helping Hands Ministries.